That came days after he left Cleveland without a deal.He

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
Ответить
linchao

That came days after he left Cleveland without a deal.He

Сообщение linchao » 15 янв 2020, 06:49

The Panthers announced today that they have signed 13 players to future contracts for the 2019 season Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , guaranteeing them a spot on the roster once the new NFL year begins in March. (Note: This does not mean they cannot be waived/cut... it just means the Panthers want to see what they can do in OTAs and/or training camp.)Here is the list of 13 players from the Panthers’ website. It includes all nine members of the practice squad as of the end of the 2018 season plus four additional names. (The four names at the bottom of the list are the new additions.)The team also announced that they have waived quarterback Garrett Gilbert, who filled in as the backup quarterback to Kyle Allen for the season finale against the Saints last Sunday. Gilbert entered the game in the second half when Allen was injured and went 2-for-3 for 40 yards and no touchdowns or interceptions in limited duty. Gerald McCoy left Baltimore without a deal. That came days after he left Cleveland without a deal.He now will visit Carolina.The Ravens Taylor Moton Jersey , like the Browns, remain interested in and hopeful of signing the six-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle.“I hope McCoy wants us Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey ,” Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti told season ticket holders on a conference call Wednesday, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN. “I hope he goes home and tells his wife that he needs to play for the Ravens. I think he can do some damage in the backfield.”Bisciotti said the Ravens would welcome McCoy “with open arms.” The Ravens Stephen Curry Jersey , of course, know what a dominant defensive tackle means Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey , having had Haloti Ngata earn five Pro Bowls and two All-Pro nods in his time in Baltimore.“Do I think that he’s a need? I think that everybody out there has seen what he can do,” Bisciotti said Kawann Short Jersey , via Jonas Shaffer of the . “I think he’s a bit of a game-wrecker, and in this day and age Vernon Butler Color Rush Jersey , you need that kind of presence on the inside.”

Ответить